Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love You More!

Can you believe it is already the second week of February? That means it is almost Valentine's Day. I want to be that mom who makes cute handmade Valentines for her kids. I'm not. Although, last year I guess I was. It is not looking good for this year.


I did put together a couple things for my antique booth. This probably needs some glitter or buttons or something. If it doesn't sell maybe I can jazz it up for next year.

I wasn't sure what to do with these little milk glass containers. Does anyone know what they orginally contained? Was it "LOVE" potion? Sorry. That was lame. I'm not very creative today and can't think what to write.
I used these stamps for the "LOVE." It is not a complete set, but they are fun.

Man, I really can't think of anything to write today. Maybe it is God's way of nudging me to get off the computer and get busy with cleaning, laundry, etc.

{"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.” 1 Corinthians 13:1-3}

2 comments:

Tinta's Treasures said...

I adore you plate. What a great idea. The little milk glass jars were probably for lotion. They kind of look like the ones my grandma used that had face cream in them.
Cindy (tinta)

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I love the plate! I say that to my family a lot!

I really enjoy your blog and welcome you to follow my blog! Join my follower's list and make my day!!!

Have a great week!

Jamie @ Dear Diary
www.oktxok.blogspot.com