Monday, February 11, 2008

Be My Valentine

Well, here is what I came up with for Sweet Girl's valentines. I never made valentines for the boys - they just got the cheesy boxed ones. I guess I wanted to make it special for my girl since she can't sit at the dining room table and write her name on each card. Nope. The boxed ones just wouldn't do.
Neither will a plain old shoe box covered in pretty paper. Sweet Girl needed something different. I bought this little purse at the thrift store today....
....and turned it into this! Isn't it a sweet little valentine card holder?

I suppose I should get off the computer. There is quite a bit of lightning outside right now. Don't want to get zapped!

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." John 13:34

2 comments:

phil said...

Looks like my girl will be styling much more than the other kids on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Girl is so fortunate to have you for her mother! I am sure she loves you greatly even when it isn't Valentine's Day. Thank you for her! We love you!