Friday, September 21, 2007

Where have I been?

Here.....
and here....
and here....
and here!

Yes, between hippotherapy, piano lessons, soccer and football it seems like we spend very little time at home these days. Don't forget to throw in church, Bible study, substitute teaching, setting up an antique booth.....I guess that is why I haven't posted since last Saturday! It has really been a pretty good week. It is just super busy. On Wednesday I was the P.E. teacher at my kids' school. Pretty funny, huh? It actually wasn't too bad. Nobody got hurt, so that is good! Today I got my booth set up at the antique mall. I forgot to take my camera, so I will have to post pictures later. I think it turned out pretty good. I actually sold a couple of things while I was still there setting up! Hopefully that is a good sign.

An anonymous poster asked a question regarding the journal in my previous post. The question was whether or not I put Mod Podge (or something similar) on my journals to protect them. Well.....it depends. On some journals I do, but this last one I made I did not. I might regret it, but I was afraid it just wouldn't look right. I know it probably won't hold up as good, but I will just have to be careful with it. I am certainly no expert. Now, someone like Rebecca Sower or Jenni Bowlin could be considered an expert in my book. I love, love, love their creativity!

Tomorrow is both soccer and football again. The games will overlap, so I will be "soccer mom" and hubby will be "football dad." Another busy day....

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back! Missed you.