Friday, April 3, 2009

Bloomin' Right Here!

This week has gone by fast. I need more days to get things done. A lot of running, and not much getting accomplished. I guess some weeks are just like that.

Tonight I thought I would share a few (okay, a lot) of pictures. I'm amazed how the world just comes to life this time of year. I've been snapping pictures of flowers for a few weeks. Just can't get enough. So, I hope you enjoy what's Bloomin' Right Here!
Wisteria along the country road.

Wildflowers in the fields.

"Planters" on my porch.

Dogwoods everywhere!

Azaleas behind my bird bath.
Camellias on campus. Almost gone....

....but still beautiful even on the ground.

Beautiful redbuds!

Honeysuckle on the fence.

Ummm....I don't know what these are.....

but this bush beside the house is full of them.

I hope you have enjoyed my little botanical tour. What's blooming in your part of the world?

{Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 11:12}


1 comment:

Prissy' N Prim 'tiques said...

Vanessa: Those yellow flowers are a Lady Banks Rose bush. Enjoy them - they are so pretty!

Jan