Monday, October 1, 2007

Look, look.

Hard to believe it has been a week since I last posted. Life is still crazy here. I won't bore you with the details.

Just thought I would share this collage I put together this morning. I am so loving those flashcards! I also used a page from an old Dick and Jane book I have in my stash. The leaf is from a trip my hubby and I took to New England a couple years ago. I framed this in a simple black frame. Nothing fancy.

I also made a "Fall" banner similar to my "Autumn" one from last week. I put these two things and some other fall-looking things in my antique booth this morning. Can't believe it is the first of October! I am definitely ready for cooler temps and for the leaves to start turning!

1 comment:

Jen Kershner said...

I love it! I have this thing for dick and jane. I just wish I could get my little one to love them as much as I do!