Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Wow! Another one of those weeks! I hate it when I let this much time go by between posts. Oh, well. Sweet girl has been sick all week. Started out with a little cough, but now I am pretty sure it is at least bordering on pneumonia. She is not running a fever anymore, but her cough is horrible.

Anway, her kindergarten class had a field trip to the pumpkin patch today. She didn't go to school all week, so I felt a bit guilty taking her today. I just hated for her to miss it. I didn't get much for good pictures. It is hard when I am pushing her around in her chair. A friend took some pictures and I am sure she got some good ones. We had a good day, but she is tired.

As crazy as the week has been, I guess I really don't have much to post. I did make a card one day this week. I'll have to show you in a couple days because it is in the mail to my SIL right now. If you are reading this - Happy Birthday Leanne! Sorry your card is late.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: