Monday, July 16, 2007

Red Gingham

Okay, I am going to hold out a little longer on my guessing game from the previous post. Go ahead and scroll down and post a comment if you would like. I'll let you all know tomorrow. I found this tablecloth at the local thrift store last week for $1.50. I never use tablecloths - too messy with kids, I guess. I love this one, though. It cheers me up just looking at it on the clothesline. Maybe I should just hang it out there each day.


Hippotherapy is the highlight of my little girl's week. The last two Tuesdays it has rained. We are praying for sunshine tomorrow. My little girl needs to ride her Smokey.

I guess I don't have much to say tonight. I'll be back sometime tomorrow. Good night.

1 comment:

phil said...

In case anyone's wondering, Martilee got her sunshine today and got to ride Smokey. From what I hear, she had a great time on her (as usual).