Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Yesterday was my sweet Mom's birthday. This past year has been a difficult one for her. I am always so amazed by her strength. She is a wonderful woman and I am so glad she is my Mom. I wish I could have been with her on her birthday. Instead, I just had to send her this card that I made. I miss you and I love you, Mom!
Here is a picture of my kiddos from Easter morning. Aren't they a good-looking bunch? It is almost impossible to get Sweet Girl to be still, look at the camera and smile all at the same time.
Oh, do you remember this skirt? I wore it for Easter! I was pretty excited. Sorry, I don't have a good picture to show you so you will just have to believe me.
Above and below are just some signs of spring that we are enjoying. I wanted to share them with you.
This morning the kids and I went on a 3 1/2 mile walk. Well, the boys rode their bikes and I pushed Sweet Girl in her stroller. It was beautiful - low 60s and just a slight breeze. There is a walking trail on the edge of town that we enjoy. We don't go often enough, but we have gone a couple times in the last couple of weeks.
I took this picture the last time we walked the trail. We've had about 8 inches of rain since then and it looked a lot different today.

Tomorrow the kids and I are heading down to Magnolia, AR - our soon-to-be new home. Problem is, we have to find a new home. There isn't much available on the market there. It is a bit discouraging. Please pray that we find something that will work for our family.

Sorry for the long post. Just had a lot I wanted to share. I'll be back by the end of the week, hopefully.

{"He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither." Psalm 1:3}

2 comments:

phil said...

It should be noted that we made beautiful children!

Heidi said...

..oh, my...what a sweet note from your hubby!

Your children ARE beautiful! Your sons are very handsome and The Precious one is as pretty as ever!

I love your photos, and I love how you put a verse at the end of your posts.

Blessings.
*Heidi*
Everyday Cookies blog