Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Aprons for Christmas

My mom sewed aprons for all her granddaughters (except for the baby) for Christmas. They turned out so cute!
Here are my two oldest neices. Aren't they beautiful?
My Sweet Girl and her apron.
Now I want an apron. I actually picked out fabric while I was at mom's. I'll be expecting one for my birthday in March. Thanks, mom! I actually told her she could sell these things. Aprons are so popular right now.

Oh, do you remember this post about all the goodies I brought home from mom's this summer? Well, right before we traveled out there for Christmas she called to see if I could bring some of the rick rack back to her. It takes a lot for the aprons and her stash was quickly dwindling. Now I will have to be on the lookout for more.

I guess that is all for now. I'm still not feeling real great, but I have lots I need to do today. I better get busy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! I was wanting to try my hand at making aprons for my nieces but was afraid they would think I was nuts. I may give it a whirl this year. How precious!

Heidi said...

I love aprons! Your mother's are so cute, all the girls look ready to bake cookies now!
*Heidi*
Everyday Cookies blog

Cathy Miller said...

Cute aprons! Very nice!

Kim said...

I love those aprons!! Reminds me of when my mother used to make us kids matching outfits! Have a Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

The girls are all so cute in their new aprons. (They are all cute without them, too.)

ELLIE said...

WOW - the aprons are wonderful!!! Tell your mom YES SHE SHOULD SELL THEM....
I think all the girls look so pretty in them!!!
Hope you start to feel better soon!!
take care
--Ellie