Monday, August 27, 2007

Anniversary Card


Sorry this isn't the greatest picture. If you click on it you will be able to see a bigger version. I made this card for our anniversary back in May. I wasn't blogging then, so I thought I would share it now. The verse says, "Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away." Song of Solomon 8:7 The paper in the center is actually copied from the inside of an antique Sherlock Holmes book of mine. I just thought it was perfect with the river scene in the middle. The waterfall photo is one I took while we were on an anniversary trip in New England a couple years ago. It is one of the very few photos I have of that wonderful trip. I took a few digital pictures (didn't have a great camera back then) and about four rolls of film. I sent the film in to Snapfish and it never arrived. I am still heartbroken over all those lost photos. That is really the only trip my hubby and I have ever taken since before kids. There probably won't be another one in a loooong time. I just wish I had pictures!

Well, life is getting crazy here! After Labor Day my six year old will start piano lessons on Monday evenings. He will also start soccer (practice and game nights unknown at this time). Sweet girl has hippotherapy (horse riding) on Tuesday's from 4:15-5:15. The 10 year old has football practice at 5:30. The problem is that these two things are 20 miles apart. Hubby and I are gonna have to tag team on that one! No idea what we will do if soccer practice or soccer games are on Tuesdays. Wednesday night is church and I have a feeling there will be some sort of soccer going on on Thursday evenings. Yikes!

I guess that is all for now. I need to go fold some laundry so my kids will have something to wear tomorrow. Good night!

No comments: