Friday, August 17, 2007

More Colorado Pictures

I was taking a picture of the bee in the flower. I didn't realize until later that there was also a grasshopper near by. By the way, have you seen the grasshoppers in eastern Colorado? Huge, I tell ya! The one in the picture must be a baby. The boys caught some that were probably at least 3 inches long. Nasty! You walk through the grass and hundreds of these things fly up around you. One day it was raining. As the raindrops hit the ground, the grasshoppers would pop up. I thought it was hailing. No kidding! "He spoke, and the locusts came, grasshoppers without number" Psalm 105:34
This rainbow appeared shortly after my sweet girl's tea party. "Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking." Ezekial 1:28
"The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing." Psalm 65:13
"He draws up the drops of water, which distill as rain to the streams; the clouds pour down their moisture and abundant showers fall on mankind. Who can understand how he spreads out the clouds, how he thunders from his pavilion?" Job 36:27-29
"The Mighty One, God, the LORD, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets." Psalm 50:1

God's blessings are all around us! Thank you, Lord.


No comments: