Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Craziness!

I know I am not the only one with a lot going on. It is just a crazy time of year with wrapping up summer vacations, getting ready for school, etc. I'm really dragging today and I have tons of things to do. I think this heat is exhausting - it is 102 degrees right now. Yuck! That's all I have to say about that.

First, I thought I would share a card I made for my brother and SIL's anniversary. If I remember correctly, I saw a card from Melissa that incorporated the gift tags tied together. She does absolutely beautiful work.



I also thought I would share a couple pictures from the Rett Syndrome Strollathon we participated in on Saturday. The event raised over $100,000! I want to thank all of our family who came out to support us. I think we may have had the biggest team there. It was a long, hot day, but definitely worth it.


Hope everyone has a good evening. Stay cool!


No comments: